Hello Hurricanes! The 8th Grade Science Teachers engaged students in complex task (such as decision making, problem solving, experimental inquiry, investigation) that required them to generate and test hypotheses (Indicator 22). Science Rocks!!!!! Generally, Labor Day passes all too quickly as the third day off in a three-day weekend. This year, however, I want to remind you that Labor Day is a time to recognize the laborer. That’s you. I would like to express my gratitude to all of you for doing what you do each day to impact student achievement. Indeed, each of you plays an important role and contributes to our collective success. Have a safe and fun three-day weekend!
“Tell me and I forget, teach me and I may remember, involve me and I learn.”
Instructional Coaches: Fisher, Mandell, & Hunziker
Click Here for SSMS PD Calendar 2014-2015 Click Here for MSDTL Update 8.29.14
FOR THE LOVE OF DATA
TEACH DOWN THE GAP2014 Ascension & Regression Explanation South Seminole MATH 2014 Ascension & Regression South Seminole READ 2014 Ascension & Regression
Submit your PLC “Teach Down the Gap” Plans to your Curriculum Administrator by September 19, 2014
- CLICK HERE for SSMS Tuesday Morning PLC Format
- FACULTY WELLNESS KICKOFF, WED, 8:30 AM – 9:10 AM, MEDIA CENTER, HEALTHY BREAKFAST SERVED
- CLICK HERE for Upcoming Magnet Information
- CLICK Here for the Deliberate Practice Timeline for Teachers & Administrators
- CLICK Here for the DELIBERATE PRACTICE PLAN IN iOBSERVATION
- CLICK Here for HOW THE INSTRUCTIONAL PRACTICE SCORE IS GENERATED
- CLICK Here for TEACHER EVALUATION SYSTEM INDICATOR SCORING GUIDELINES
- CLICK HERE For the Happenings on the Hurricane Weekly!
Have a Great Weekend!