Hello Hurricanes!!!! This Week’s “STORM TALK” features Leadership Day!
SSMS had such an AMAZING Leadership Day! Our students led the way and showcased how they chart their own course! Our students, JROTC, tour guides, Chorus, Band, Cheerleaders, Servers, garden greeters, Mistress/Master of Ceremony, and Demonstration teachers Rocked as usual. The leadership academy displays were a hit and inspired many questions on how to replicate in within their own schools. This day would not be possible without all of your teamwork and dedication of everyone at SSMS. An additional Shout to Ms. Kiefer and her decorating crew for transforming Leadership Hall to mirror our theme: Chart your own course. Thanks to all of our guests who came and experienced how SSMS students LEAD!
CONTINUE TO STORM, Hurricanes!
No AIP Update this week
TEACHER SHOUT OUTS: #BringittoLIFE
- SSMS JROTC representing at the Monster Truck Jam!#buildingrelationships #community
- SSMS was recognized at the school board meeting for being a Gold-Level Positive Behavior Support Model School! Great job PBS team and SSMS staff! This couldn’t have been done without all of you!!! #STORM
- Ms. Seitz’ science classes learn about homeostasis, AKA Homer-O-stasis, during their labs! #scienceisfun
- Ms. Stalker’s Operation Teacher in full effect! Students conducted operations to review and discover the organization of life from organisms to atoms.
CLICK HERE for Liability Postcard
- Open Forum with Leadership Team is January 30th, all day
- iReady PD for Support Facilitation teachers (ESE and Gen. Ed) for ELA will be January 31st in Ms. Mitchell’s room.
- FDLRS Teaching Students with Disabilities Online Module is available in this short video from DTL at http://www.fl-pda.org. The video link is http://vimeo.com/113935831.
HAVE A STORMing Weekend and STAY SAFE!!!!!