Hello Hurricanes!!!! This Week’s “STORM TALK” features Black History Month!
SSMS students and staff honor all the individuals who have made an impact on Black History. During the month of February, our students have participated in weekly Read to Succeed lessons, an art contest, received daily information on the morning news announcements, and were able to participate in a student-created Black History Month Program entitled, “Remembering the Past to Embrace the Present”! What’s more, the ideas were student-driven, presented, and enacted by the students! Our SSMS Hurricanes are such amazing leaders! #STORM
CONTINUE TO STORM, Hurricanes!
No AIP Updates this week
TEACHER SHOUT OUTS: #BringittoLIFE
- Ms. Orozco’s students engage in a scavenger hunt for Black History Month!
- Congratulations to SSMS’s BETA students who have received the National Beta School of Merit award!
CLICK HERE for Liability Postcard
- Bring Your Parents to School Day will be February 27th.
- Monday Morning Leadership will be February 27th.
- FDLRS Teaching Students with Disabilities Online Module is available in this short video from DTL at http://www.fl-pda.org. The video link is http://vimeo.com/113935831.
HAVE A STORMing Weekend and STAY SAFE!!!!!