Hello Hurricanes!!!! This Week’s “STORM TALK” features Family Night!
A great night was had by all at our 7 Habits Family Engagement, ELA/Reading/Math FSA Information, and Student-Led Conference Night! Families rotated between stations to receive information on various topics from teachers and instructional coaches. Thanks to all the families, teachers, and Mayor Glancy, for joining us! It truly does take a village. #STORM
CONTINUE TO STORM, Hurricanes!
No PBS or AIP Updates this week
TEACHER SHOUT OUTS: #BringittoLIFE
- Students in Ms. Gahan’s class created a collaborative poster featuring “Rosie the Riveter” for Women’s History Month. There are 30 different portions of the poster that were completed individually by the students and then they pieced them all together to create the finished product. Even though each portion is shaded slightly differently, together they created this beautiful poster and will be adding individual goals next week! #STORM
- Our amazing Hurricanes in Mr. Surdovel and Mr. Perri’s class work to create packages and gifts for Wonderland. Wonderland’s goal is to offer a risk-free, in-school holiday shop that will give children a fun and safe environment where they can experience the thrill of “secretly” buying gifts for family and friends. #STORM #LEAD
- SSMS Band Sharpening the Saw at Medieval Times! #STORM #bandrocks
- Our leadership action team including students and staff brainstorm ways to improve the leadership notebook.
CLICK HERE for Liability Postcard
- March 13-16: 3rd quarter exams
- March 15: Positive Referral Celebration (during all lunches)
- March 17: Teacher Work Day
- March 20-24: Spring Break
- March 28-March 29: Garden Mural Painting (Select Students)
- March 30: Chorus Concert at WSHS
- FDLRS Teaching Students with Disabilities Online Module is available in this short video from DTL at http://www.fl-pda.org. The video link is http://vimeo.com/113935831.
HAVE A STORMing Weekend and STAY SAFE!!!!!