Hello Hurricanes!!!! This Week’s “STORM TALK” features SSMS’s 1st Community Outreach and Field Day!
Our Hurricane LEADers STORMed during our 1st Community Outreach and Field Day! Students, parents, community members, and SSMS faculty synergized and sharpened the saw! This could not have been such a success without everyone working together! SSMS truly is a special place! #togetherweaccomplishmore #leadersserve #STORM #LEAD #ittakesavilliage
CONTINUE TO STORM, Hurricanes!
No AIP Updates this week
TEACHER SHOUT OUTS: #BringittoLIFE
- SSMS dancers showcased their skills and how much work they’ve put in to learning various choreography pieces! What a beautiful evening seeing our Hurricanes perform their talents! Thanks, Ms. Maingot, for everything that you do for our students! #STORM
- Congratulations to all of our Hurricanes who were recognized at the Award’s Ceremonies! Thanks, Ms. Strickland and Ms. Stalker for coordinating this special event! Continue to STORM!
- Thanks to all the ESE teachers who participated in the ESE informational night to inform parents about the ESE programs and services at SSMS!
CLICK HERE for Liability Postcard
- May 24-26: Early Release Days
- May 29: No School
- May 30-31: Teacher Work Days (8:00-4:00)
- FDLRS Teaching Students with Disabilities Online Module is available in this short video from DTL at http://www.fl-pda.org. The video link is http://vimeo.com/113935831.
HAVE A STORMing Weekend and STAY SAFE!!!!!