Hello Hurricanes!!!! This Week’s “STORM TALK” features our Graduating Hurricanes!
The SSMS 8th Grade Dance was a huge success! A special thanks to all the teachers who worked tirelessly to pull off such a special night! Congratulations to all of our 8th Grade students as they continue on their journey! Our Hurricanes have learned to LEAD and STORM because of the guidance they have received from their various teachers throughout their journey! This is also a moment to reflect and celebrate all of the impact you have had on the lives of your students to get them to this point. It could not have been done without YOU and the numerous relationships you have built along the way! #bestever #leaders #continuetoSTORM #epic #nightattheoscars #redcarpet
CONTINUE TO STORM, Hurricanes!
No PBS Updates this week.
TEACHER SHOUT OUTS: #BringittoLIFE
- Thanks to all the teachers that helped to pull off such an epic 8th grade dance! It could not have been done without you!
- Thanks, Ms. Sirmeyer, for taking the time to Sharpen the Saw with your band students this past weekend! #STORM #buildingrelationships
- Our LEADing Hurricanes had the opportunity to develop video and photography skills to create presentations on leadership at Universal. Students were given scenarios and had to synergize to determine how they would implement leadership skills for an ultimate win-win situation. Thanks to all the teachers that supported our leaders on this journey!
CLICK HERE for Liability Postcard
- May 29: No School
- May 30-31: Teacher Work Days (8:00-4:00)
- FDLRS Teaching Students with Disabilities Online Module is available in this short video from DTL at http://www.fl-pda.org. The video link is http://vimeo.com/113935831.
HAVE A STORMing Weekend and STAY SAFE!!!!!