Hello Hurricanes!!!! This Week’s “STORM TALK” features: Start of the Year Hurricane Highlights!
Welcome back, Hurricanes! We started off the year with a unique teambuilding kick-off where we served those in our community and had a tour of Orlando City’s Stadium! These opportunities allowed us to Sharpen the Saw and get to know each other, give back to the community, and celebrate the upcoming school year, which aligns to our theme this school year: Ready? Set…LEAD! Our 6th grade students had a full-day orientation and this could not have been done without all of you making them feel as if they were already Hurricanes! If you keep Relationships, Safety, and Achievement as the focus this year, each student will make a learning gain! #greatleadersserve
CONTINUE TO STORM, Hurricanes!
No AIP Updates this week.
No PBS Updates this week.
TEACHER SHOUT OUTS: #BringittoLIFE
- Welcome to all of the new Hurricanes that have joined the SSMS team!
- Thanks to all the teachers who worked tirelessly (and patiently) to get their rooms ready for the start of the year!
- Aug. 17-Sept. 1: iReady Diagnostic Window
- Aug. 23, 3-4: Leadership Notebook PD
- Aug. 30: Lighthouse Meeting
- Sept. 4: No School
- FDLRS Teaching Students with Disabilities Online Module is available in this short video from DTL at http://www.fl-pda.org. The video link is http://vimeo.com/113935831.
HAVE A STORMing Weekend and STAY SAFE!!!!!