Hello Hurricanes!!!! This Week’s “STORM TALK” features SSMS’s Volleyball Teams!
Another volleyball season is complete! Thanks to all the coaches who have devoted endless hours to prepare our JV and Varsity Volleyball Teams for a great season. This Saturday marks the final tournaments at Sanford Middle (1st game starts at 10 AM for the SSMS boys’ teams) and Markham Woods (1st game starts at 9 AM for the SSMS girls’ teams). #STORM #volleyballrocks
CONTINUE TO STORM, Hurricanes!
TEACHER SHOUT OUTS: #BringittoLIFE
- Thanks to all the curriculum leaders that participated in the ELA and Reading Instructional Rounds.
- Oct 23-27: Red Ribbon Week
- Oct 26: Fall Festival
- FDLRS Teaching Students with Disabilities Online Module is available in this short video from DTL at http://www.fl-pda.org. The video link is http://vimeo.com/113935831.
- Are you looking for great opportunities to get grant money for your Leadership Academy or class? Please view this link: http://campaign.r20.constantcontact.com/render?m=1102356662894&ca=a04fb5c8-198d-4ab8-a763-92c244715af2Disney is committed to strengthening communities around the world through volunteerism and wants to know what you’re going to do to help make your community healthier, greener, and stronger – creating a brighter tomorrow. Starting this fall, Disney, through YSA, will offer $500 Disney Be Inspired grants to kids who plan to implement volunteer projects in their community. Here are some resources and ideas http://citizenship.disney.com/strengthen-communities/resources/?cds
- CLICK HERE for Youth Service Briefing Grant Opportunities