Hello Hurricanes!!!! This Week’s “STORM TALK” features SSMS being a Golden Model School two years in a row!
CONTINUE TO STORM, Hurricanes!
TEACHER SHOUT OUTS: #BringittoLIFE
- Congratulations to everyone that was recognized during Monday Morning Leadership for the impact they are making at SSMS and in our Hurricanes’ lives! #STORMon
- Students in Ms. Riessen’s art class have begun painting flags, which represent the top birth countries of students at SSMS! #globalconnections
- Ms. Colter and Ms. Morris STORMed in their teacher-led station rotation classrooms by keeping their students engaged in their focused lessons!
- Thanks to everyone that made Magnet Night such a success!
- Mr. Ault’s class LEADs the interview from the Sanford Herald regarding their Global Entrepreneurship class and partnering with PNC Bank. They shared their perspective as to how this class and partnering with PNC Bank has enriched their learning experiences and is starting to prepare them for the real world! Thanks, Mr. Ault, for preparing your students for their future! #STORMon
- Great chorus concert, Ms. Davis! The theme for the concert was: Listen to my Song! Our Hurricanes STORMed through their performances and everyone was so entertained! Thanks to Ms. Davis for all of your hard work preparing our Hurricanes and to all the families and Hurricanes that came out to support your students and continue to build relationships. Thanks also to Mr. Miles for coming out to video the concert! #chorusrocks
- SSMS Band did such an amazing job at the Veteran’s Day Ceremony in collaboration with Casselberry Elementary! Nice job, Ms. Sirmeyer! #synergize
- November 14: Teach-in
- November 15: Charity Basketball Game: CPD vs. SSMS
- FDLRS Teaching Students with Disabilities Online Module is available in this short video from DTL at http://www.fl-pda.org. The video link is http://vimeo.com/113935831.
- CLICK HERE for Youth Service Briefing Grant Opportunities