Hello Hurricanes!!!! This Week’s “STORM TALK” features SSMS’s Teacher and Employee of the Year, Mr. DeJesus and Ms. Cordero!
CONTINUE TO STORM, Hurricanes!
No PBS or AIP updates this week.
TEACHER SHOUT OUTS: #BringittoLIFE
- SSMS participated in the Walk for Autism at Cranes Roost. This community service team was sponsored by the Creative Ink Leadership Academy! Thanks, Ms. McEvoy, for LEADing your team! #STORM #walkforautism
- Thanks to all the teachers that opened their classrooms to our guests for the teach-in. Our students learned so much about the various careers and opportunities in the community! #thinkbighurricanes
- Fun was had by all at the Casselberry PD vs SSMS students basketball game and picnic to support the food pantry! Thanks to everyone that came out to support this great cause! Thanks, Mr. Ault, Officer Bosa, and the Casselberry PD, for facilitating such a great event! #ittakesavilliage #communityinvolvement
- Week of 11/27/17: Future Ready Speaker Series/Curriculum PLC Planning
- 11/29/17: Required 2 hour PD from 3-5
- FDLRS Teaching Students with Disabilities Online Module is available in this short video from DTL at http://www.fl-pda.org. The video link is http://vimeo.com/113935831.
- CLICK HERE for Youth Service Briefing Grant Opportunities