Hello Hurricanes!!!! This Week’s “STORM TALK” features SSMS’s Lighthouse status!
SSMS has successfully recertified as a Leader in Me school! Thanks to Ms. Pearson, Ms. Gonzalez, Ms. Ciocca, and Mr. DeJesus for LEADing the process!
CONTINUE TO STORM, Hurricanes!
No AIP Updates this week.
TEACHER SHOUT OUTS: #BringittoLIFE
- SSMS parents and students are so engaged in learning about Habit 5: Seek First to Understand, Then to be Understood and Habit 6: Synergize at the 21st Century Adult Education Night! Thanks, Ms. Cabanillas Del Real for facilitating such an enriching experience for our families!
- Our Hurricane “surgical teams” in Ms. Stalker’s classes worked together to learn about the organization of an organism from smallest to largest and many made the connection on their own that we couldn’t live without an atom because they make up everything! They STORMed through their “surgery”! Making connections can be SO much FUN!
- January 31: Health Screenings Re-Check
- February 1: TLIM Symposium (Leadership Day)
- February 1: Curriculum Night 6-8 PM
- February 5: Monday Morning Leadership/PNC School Bank presentation
- February 6: NAEP for 8th grade students
- February 13: Valentine’s Day Dance 4:30-6:30
- February 19: President’s Day-No School
- Week of February 20: Curriculum Planning Week
- February 21: Learner Centered Learning Environments 3:00-5:00
- FDLRS Teaching Students with Disabilities Online Module is available in this short video from DTL at http://www.fl-pda.org. The video link is http://vimeo.com/113935831.