Hello Hurricanes!!!! This Week’s “STORM TALK” features our LEADers during Leadership Day and TLIM Symposium!
Our AMAZING Hurricanes STORMed at The Leader in Me Symposium and Leadership Day! Our LEADers shared their journey and knowledge whether in break-out sessions, student panels, fine arts performances, or educator panels at the Leader in Me Symposium! During Leadership Day, our Hurricanes led the way and showed why our Hurricanes LEAD their journey at SSMS! THANK YOU to everyone that made their experience so enriching and to everyone that helped make Leadership Day such a success! #STORM #LEADon
CONTINUE TO STORM, Hurricanes!
No AIP Updates this week.
TEACHER SHOUT OUTS: #BringittoLIFE
- SSMS Curriculum Night for our incoming 6th grade students was such a success! Our future Hurricanes had the opportunity to learn about the various leadership and academic opportunities at SSMS! THANK YOU to everyone that helped make this event such a success! #STORM
- SSMS STORMed at the Superintendent’s Innovation Showcase! Thanks to everyone that went out and supported your fellow Hurricanes! #LEAD
- Congratulations, Ms. Cordero, for being SSMS’s School Related Employee of the Year! We are so proud of you and continue to STORM!
- Student Government writes about why they love South Seminole in recognition of National School Choice Week. Thanks, Mr. Dejesus, for allowing our LEADers to share why they choose SSMS!
- February 5: Monday Morning Leadership/PNC School Bank presentation
- February 5: Reading, Civics, ELL and 8th Grade Science Data Dive
- February 6: ELA and Math Data Dive
- February 6: NAEP for 8th grade students
- February 13: Valentine’s Day Dance 4:30-6:30
- February 19: President’s Day-No School
- Week of February 20: Curriculum Planning Week
- February 21: Learner Centered Learning Environments 3:00-5:00
- February 26: Bring your Parents to School Day
- FDLRS Teaching Students with Disabilities Online Module is available in this short video from DTL at http://www.fl-pda.org. The video link is http://vimeo.com/113935831.