Hello Hurricanes!!!! This Week’s “STORM TALK” features Our Amazing Shake Competition Participants!
CONGRATULATIONS, NAOMI!!!!! Naomi was named 9th place overall winner at the Ron Clark Amazing Shake Competition!!!! She competed against 132 students from around the country. We are so proud of her and ALL our student participants: Hannah, Azańi & Kelis! They are all stronger through this experience and learned so much! Our Hurricanes also had an opportunity to unwind and Sharpen the Saw after the competition! #LEADon #SharpentheSaw #learnthroughexperience
CONTINUE TO STORM, Hurricanes!
No PBS or AIP updates this week
TEACHER SHOUT OUTS: #BringittoLIFE
- Congratulations to Ms. Riessen and Mr. Miles for their students winning 2nd place on the Poster Contest and 3rd Place on the PSA contest for the Black Out Bullying Contests! #STORM
- February 19: President’s Day-No School
- Week of February 20, February 27-28: Curriculum Planning Week
- February 21: Learner Centered Learning Environments 3:00-5:00
- February 26: Bring your Parents to School Day
- February 26: Innovator and Problem Solver Showcase for Science and Social Studies
- February 28: Writing Boost Camp 3-6 PM
- March 1: NJHS Ceremony 6:30 PM
- FDLRS Teaching Students with Disabilities Online Module is available in this short video from DTL at http://www.fl-pda.org. The video link is http://vimeo.com/113935831.