Hello Hurricanes!!!! This Week’s “STORM TALK” features our Curriculum Areas!
This week, our teachers had the opportunity to plan with various content experts from the county or content consultants and focus on aligning targeted lessons for each grade level while planning and preparing rigorous and engaging lessons for our students! Keep up the great work, Hurricanes, on impacting our students’ lives! #oneyearsgrowthinoneyearstime
CONTINUE TO STORM, Hurricanes!
TEACHER SHOUT OUTS: #BringittoLIFE
- Thanks to all the teachers that participated in the Future Ready Learner Centered Professional Development! During this professional development, our Hurricanes had the opportunity to build upon their Skills for Future Ready Graduates. They then broke out into mini sessions, which focused on on High Level Questioning and the Super 7 Instructional Strategies. #impactingstudents
- Thanks, Ms. Cabanillas Del Real, for facilitating all 6 adult education family nights for the 21st Century families. Our Hurricane families had the opportunity to build upon their 7 Habits knowledge, which participating in engaging family conversations. #yourock
- February 26: Bring your Parents to School Day
- February 26: Innovator and Problem Solver Showcase for Science and Social Studies
- February 28: Writing Boost Camp 3-6 PM
- March 1: NJHS Ceremony 6:30 PM
- FDLRS Teaching Students with Disabilities Online Module is available in this short video from DTL at http://www.fl-pda.org. The video link is http://vimeo.com/113935831.
HAVE A STORMing Week and stay safe!!!!!