Hello Hurricanes!!!! This Week’s “STORM TALK” features Mr. Bess!
We would like to take a moment to wish Mr. Bess the best of luck as he takes on a new endeavor as an administrator with Florida Virtual. The impact you have made at SSMS and Seminole County for over 25 years, both for students and faculty, cannot be measured! You will be sorely missed; however, we know that you will STORM in your new position. #continuetoSTORM #alwaysahurricane
CONTINUE TO STORM, Hurricanes!
No PBS or AIP updates this week.
TEACHER SHOUT OUTS: #BringittoLIFE
- Thanks, Ms. Riessen, for recognizing your students’ hard work and for allowing them to Sharpen the Saw for demonstrating STORM behaviors!
- May 7: Spring Band Concert @ LHHS, 7 PM
- May 9: Parent Guide to ESE Night, 6-7 PM
- May 10: PNC Employee Education (Optional) @ 4:00, Media Center
- May 11: Awards Ceremonies and 8th Grade Dance
- Week of May 14: Curriculum Planning Week
- May 14: Chorus Concert in Leadership Hall from 6-8
- May 16: Field Day with a Twist
- May 17: PNC Parent Night 6-8 PM
- May 18: Yearbook Distribution Party, 6th period (3-4 PM)
- May 18: Dance Showcase @ Lyman, 5-8 PM
- May 23-25: Early Release Days (last student day: May 25)
- May 28: No School: Memorial Day
- May 29-30: Teacher Work Days
- FDLRS Teaching Students with Disabilities Online Module is available in this short video from DTL at http://www.fl-pda.org. The video link is http://vimeo.com/113935831.
HAVE A STORMing week and stay safe!!!!!