Hello Hurricanes!!!! This Week’s “STORM TALK” features our teachers!
CONTINUE TO STORM, Hurricanes!
No PBS or AIP updates this week.
TEACHER SHOUT OUTS: #BringittoLIFE
- CONGRATULATIONS, Mr. Ault and Ms. Gonzalez, on your retirement!!!! You will be missed!!!
- CONGRATULATIONS to Jarrett and Candice Anderson on the arrival of their beautiful son, Riley Jarrett Anderson!
- Thanks, Mr. Grace and Mr. DeJesus, for STORMing with our Hurricanes at the Special Olympics! Twenty of our Hurricanes STORMed as volunteers at the Special Olympics while working at the track and field events! This was such a win-win and humbling experience, which definitely added to their 7 Habits Personal Bank Account! #7habits #greatleadersserve #STORM
- Thanks, Ms. Maingot, for such an AMAZING end of the year Dance Showcase! Your students STORMed through your LEADership! #expressionthroughdance
- Thanks to Ms. Riessen and her AMAZING SSMS Yearbook students for creating a wonderful yearbook this year and for having such a fun yearbook distribution party! #STORM
Students in Mr. Kornya’s and Mr. Wiles’ 7th Grade Advanced math classes collaborated to design and construct the tallest free standing structure using only 20 balloons and 1 meter of masking tape as part of their 9 weeks exam, which involved an engineering project.
- May 28: No School: Memorial Day
- May 29-30: Teacher Work Days (8:00-4:00)
- FDLRS Teaching Students with Disabilities Online Module is available in this short video from DTL at http://www.fl-pda.org. The video link is http://vimeo.com/113935831.
Have a WONDERFUL Summer, Stay Safe, Sharpen the Saw, and Don’t Forget to STORM!!!!!